Jump To Navigation
Visitation and Child Support - Hand in Hand

When a paying child support parent is granted a change in visitation and gains more time with the child, it is often accompanied by a change in child support.

Generally, when we represent a parent in family law court and gain more timeshare for the parent we ask for a reduction modification of child support. This may reduce the amount of support a person pays or he/she may even begin receiving support from the other parent.

It is important to understand that this must be ordered through the court and parents are required to pay ordered support until such modification is awarded . That being said, child support and visitation modifications often are left to skilled lawyers to litigate. Our aggressive law firm has 22 years in the local courts. Call to discuss your rights.

How can we help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Office Locations

10367 Hole Avenue Riverside, CA 92505
Toll Free: 888-513-5924 Phone: 951-643-8541
E-Mail | Map & Directions